BOOKINGS & ADVICE
Searching For An Act?
Booking an act for a special occasion can be a very difficult decision to make. The team at LMM, with the aid of this specially designed website hope to make this process as easy as possible for you so that you can feel 100% confident that you make the right choice.
If you know what you want, you can use the quick search functions on the top right hand side of the Home Page.
If you are not quite sure what kind of act you are looking for you might like to browse through our acts which can be found in the different genres section on the left and then use the advanced search once you have reached the Act category.
If all you have is a budget in mind, that’s absolutely fine. On the top right hand side of the home page in the quick search, simply click on the budget that best suits you and see what comes up.
Live Music Management Ltd is recognized as the UK's leading provider of professional, top quality Live Entertainment and top quality Service.
Making An Enquiry
- On every act page you will find a button called “add to wish list”
- You can add as many acts as you like to your wish list.
- When you would like to see the list of acts you have chosen you can click on the “proceed to wish list” which is located next to the “add to wish list”
- On this page you can see all the acts you have chosen.
- You can now delete or change any of the chosen acts as desired, and then fill out some simple details we require before proceeding to the BIG SEND button at the bottom of the page, directing your enquiry to us at LMM.
- A member of the team will get back to you within 24 hours with a response.
What happens when I have chosen an Act?
- Once an act price has been confirmed and an agreement has been made between yourself and LMM (on behalf of the act), we will then email you a contract, our company terms and conditions and an invoice for the deposit (usually 20%).
- LMM offers an email e-signature format for the signing of the contracts which means all you have to do is click on the “ I Agree” Box on the Contract and Ts & Cs and then they automatically get sent back to us.
- The Deposit is taken at the time of contracts being signed and is usually paid by credit card but other payment methods are accepted. Deposits are non refundable and are held in our Client Account until after the performance date.
- This process usually happens within 24 hours of verbally booking the act as any longer may result in the act being booked for another event.
- The remainder of the fee is paid direct to the act on the night or prior to the performance date.
- Arrival times, set up times and performance times are confirmed at the time of booking.
The Client and the Act will also get a verbal confirmation call from a member of the LMM team one week prior to the event to go over the details in the contract and to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day.
- Should you wish to speak to the act directly, LMM will be very happy to put you in touch with the act around one month prior to the performance date.
If you have any queries with any of the above please contact the office where a member of the LMM team will be happy to speak with you.